- Bookings are subject to availability and I operate on a first-come first-serve basis. Please contact me using the booking form or via direct email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prices for all tours vary based on the number of hours, people and pick up points. If there are changes to any of these please let us know as soon as possible, the cost of the tour will need to be adjusted. For an up to date price list please click here.
Itinerary and personal fitness
- I will always suggest what I think you may like best based on your interests for your customised tour. There is a list supplied on the booking form, but also have a look at my Tours and News sections to give you some ideas as well. I am always very flexible, before and during the tour – I want you to get the most from Hong Kong.
- For walking tours, you and your party must have a moderate level of fitness to be able to join. Hong Kong is hilly and very hot in the summer. If you are unsure, please discuss with me directly. We do have car tour options available.
- For cycling tours you must have a good level of fitness.
Transportation, food and drink
- All personal food and drink costs on the tour is the responsibility of you/your party, unless stated in the tour itinerary.
- All transportation costs on the tour are the responsibility of you/your party, unless provision is made in the tour cost at the request of the client. Octopus travel cards are highly recommended for use on public transport.
- Payments must be cleared at least 7 days prior to the tour date or else the tour cannot take place.
The tour is only confirmed when payment has been made.
- Payment Options
- A PayPal account is not necessary in order to book your tour –PayPal invoicing provides a secure platform for transactions using credit and debit cards.
- For large group bookings I will consider partial payment / deposit options.
- Bookings are not confirmed until payment has been made.
- Payment constitutes agreement to our terms and conditions.
- You may cancel, in writing, up to 7 days before the tour commencement date and time and your payment will be refunded in full via your original payment method.
- If the tour is cancelled within 24-48 hours of the tour start time, 50% of your tour fee will be refunded.
- If the tour is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, or you do not show up for the tour, no refund will be issued.
- We can cancel at any time and your fee will be refunded. However all endeavours will be made to make alternative arrangements for the tour to go ahead with an alternative guide if this is your preference.
- In the event of Typhoon Signal 8 or above, or a Black Rain storm the tour will automatically be cancelled. All fees will be refunded.
Disclaimer & Agreement to Terms
- All “Greeters” have been trained by the Tourism Industry Council (TIC) of Hong Kong and/or are professional University docents.
- We are NOT part of the Global Greeters Network.
- Our website is kept up-to-date errors, omissions and exceptions notwithstanding.
- We accept no liability for misinterpretations or the misunderstanding of the information provided.
- We reserve the right to take photographs or film footage during the tour. Consent is implied unless stated in writing – we will not share anything you expressly tell us not to.
- Please note all tours are undertaken at your own risk. We accept no liability or obligation in the event of illness, injury, death or loss or damage to personal property.
- Payment constitutes agreement to all our terms and conditions.