While your ship is in port, make the most of your visit by taking a private car shore excursion around Hong Kong Island and the Kowloon Peninsula with your very own driver guide. We take all the stress out of your visit with our door-to-door service, collecting you from and returning you to your cruise ship terminal.
As well as offering comfort and convenience, we are one of the few tour companies licensed to access the restricted access zone of Lantau Island by car. Our knowledgeable and friendly guides all speak excellent English and will ensure you make the most of your time in Hong Kong.
We have a number of shore excursion car itineraries. The first is a classic Hong Kong Highlights tour taking in several better-known destinations. We often recommend this to first time visitors as it takes in many of Hong Kong’s best known and most iconic spots.
However, if you would prefer to go further off the beaten track to see another side of Hong Kong, we would recommend our Explore the New Territories tour. There are plenty of fascinating spots that are difficult to access by public transport and also tend to be a little less crowded.
Listed below are some of the options we could include in your itinerary depending on your interests and time constraints. Your itinerary is completely flexible and can be tailored to suit your needs. If you have a destination in mind that is not listed, please enquire and we will accommodate your request if possible.
Hong Kong Highlights Shore Excursion
Hong Kong Island:
- Victoria Peak
- Man Mo Temple
- Stanley Market
- Wong Tai Sin Temple – Make a wish at Hong Kong’s most vibrant temple
- Nan Lian Garden and Chi Lin Nunnery – Enjoy a beautiful garden and tranquil retreat
- Mongkok’s Markets: Bird Garden, Flower Market, Goldfish Market, Ladies Market
You can view our tour booking page here for a shore excursion of Hong Kong and Kowloon
Lantau Island for Big Buddha & Tai O Shore Excursion
- The Big Buddha
- Po Lin Monastery
- Tai O Fishing Village
- HKZM Bridge
You can view our tour booking page here for a shore excursion of Lantau Island for Big Buddha and Tai O
Explore the New Territories on a Shore Excursion
- Sai Kung for the National Park or the seafood promenade.
- Tai Po District: Wet market, floating fishing village in Sam Mun Tsai, Tsz Shan Monastery* and Guan Yin Statue.
- Kadoorie Farm.
- Abandoned villages and fortified walled communities in Sha Tin.
- The 10, 000 Buddhas Monastery in Shatin.
- Monkey Mountain the native (and very tame) Macaques monkeys. *Please do not feed the monkeys under any circumstances.
- Jat’s Incline: An amazing panoramic view.
- Shopping at Sum Ngai Brass Factory or Yuet Tung China Works
*A visit to the Tsz Shan Monastery must be booked at least four weeks in advance.
You can view our tour booking page here for a shore excursion of the New Territories