We understand you may have your own preferences and sights you’d like to experience in Hong Kong.
Our customisable tours allow us to tailor a Hong Kong tour to suit you and your groups specific needs and wishes.
Please get in touch to discuss your customisable tour!
There’s more to Macau than just casinos – and with this fully customisable private tour, we’ll be lifting the lid on what makes this East-meets-West destination quite so unique.
A former Portuguese colony located just sixty miles from Hong Kong, Macau is the fascinating result of over 400 years of cultural exchange between the western world and Chinese civilisation. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, this truly is a city of contrasts – where pastel-coloured colonial shophouses and quaint cobblestoned streets sit alongside traditional Chinese temples and glittering five-star hotels.
From the comfort of an air-conditioned car, we’ll be taking you off Macau’s beaten track to explore some of the lesser-known places that make the city so special. Highlights of this day trip with a difference include:
- A walk around the Ruins of St. Paul’s, Macau’s most famous landmark, plus other historical sites Na Tcha Temple, Monte Fort and a section of Old City Walls
- A chance to soak up Macau’s rich architectural heritage with visits to Our Lady of Penha Church, Mandarin’s House, Lilau Square, Moorish Barracks, A-Ma Temple and Guia Fortress
- Delicious lunch at a traditional Portuguese or Chinese dim sum restaurant
- A lip-smacking taster of the city’s famous Portuguese egg tarts
- Get up close and personal with some new furry friends at the Giant Panda Pavilion
- A drive-through tour along the dazzling Cotai Strip, with photo stops and the opportunity to explore the splendour of The Venetian Macao hotel