Join us on a group tour for this annual Cultural festival at the charming Aberdeen Harbour to experience the Dragon Boat Festival like a local! Aberdeen Dragon Boat Race is one the oldest and most traditional in Hong Kong, with more than a hundred year of history.
Learn about the history and traditions of the Dragon Boat Festival, watch the Dragon Boat Race ON A SAMPAN fishing boat, try the traditional Cantonese Rice dumplings prepared by a local auntie and MORE! Let’s explore Hong Kong like a local!
Secure your place by booking on or before 19th June!
Date: Thursday, 22nd June 2023
Price: HKD$ 400 (Adult)
Early bird: Book before 15 June noon to enjoy 10% off for adult tickets (e.g. HKD$360)
HKD$ 320 (Children between 5 to 12 years old)
Transportation: Walking and Sampan ride on Aberdeen Harbour
Meeting: Lei Tung MTR station, Exit A1
End Point: Ap Lei Chau Market
Time: 9:30am to 11:30pm (2 hours)
Inclusions: Expertly led by licensed guide and owner of the 105K-instagram page @explore_hongkong, the tour includes a Sampan ride on the Aberdeen Harbour and 1 food stop for traditional Dragon Boat Festival Rice Dumplings and drinks.
Exclusions: Public transportation
- 45-min Sampan ride on the Aberdeen Harbour with Captain Ten, a local fisherman in Hong Kong!
- Story and traditions of the Dragon Boat Festival in Hong Kong
- Visit the 250-year-old Temple, which has kept people living on boat safe for centuries!
- History of Ap Lei Chau and Aberdeen, the birthplace of Hong Kong
- Enjoy a Cantonese Rice dumplings made by local aunties!
- We have prepared a Dragon Boat Festival souvenir for you!